Thursday, September 11, 2008

Life Lesson #546- Lipsticked Pigs

So the word on the street is you can put lipstick on a pig, but it is still a pig. Makes since to me but apparently it has certain peoples' panties in a bunch. So, I decided to to try it out for myself and since I am pig-less here in Utah, I did it the newfangled way- I used Google! Here it goes...

Step 1: Find Pig



Step 2: Find Lipstick. A nice shade of red I think- it will show up the best.

Step 3: Apply lipstick to pig. This could get a little difficult in real life so I wouldn't try it at home. Google Images, however, do not fight back.



Step 4: Analyze results. Let's see....curly tail, check. Snout, check. Hoofs, check. Still looks like a pig to me. A prettier pig, but a pig nonetheless. Maybe if I add some pearls, a dress, and J-Lo sunglasses....



Nope....still a pig.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you really have those creative juices flowing. I have said it before and I will say it again you have a gift for this stuff. love me